Rafi, Luqman, and Anjar, who were college friends in Universitas Indonesia, started Flip as a project in 2015 to transfer payments to each other at a fraction of what banks would charge them. They are pioneers in the Indonesian market, with their technology now helping millions of Indonesians, both individuals and businesses, carry out bank-to-bank money transfers through a reliable and seamless app.
After seven years of operations, Flip has helped Indonesians transfer money worth several trillions of rupiah and has received double-digit funding from respectable investors such as Sequoia India, Insight Partner, and Insignia. Flip’s ultimate mission is to give Indonesians access to one of the most progressive and fairest financial services in the world.
At Flip, we always strive to provide the fairest place for you to work, learn, and grow with talented and fun people in various opportunities to advance your career and get fair rewards. We believe that we have to treat employees, customers, and all stakeholders fairly and respectfully. Fair treatment for employees means we establish clear goals, facilitate our employees to achieve them, and value their contribution to the company with equitable benefits.
What you'll do:
- Foster a data-driven culture within the organization and redefine Analytics practices by recruiting and developing top talent;
- Develop state-of-the-art solutions and share ownership with the business to drive bottom-line results;
- Act as a thought partner to C-suite executives and business heads, providing futuristic data-backed insights;
- Own Risk & Analytics KPIs;
- Guide Product and Tech team in product design and implementation;
- Perform Business & Data partnerships with Credit Bureaus and platforms required for lending (Like BRE, LMS, LOS);
- Design and manage the complete customer life cycle for Flip lending products;
- Develop fraud rules, risk policies, and alternate data-based underwriting Models;
- Optimise collections by providing timely inputs and action plans to the collection operations team;
- Drive innovations, including hypothesis building, intelligence building, and backtesting of new risk management strategies;
- Envision and mitigate additional risks due to the unforeseen risk scenarios;
- Develop and refine acquisition models, underwriting policies, and life-cycle management models;
- Design behavioral scorecards for loan products and create frameworks for credit line optimization;
- Utilize existing Flip models and data for lending purposes;
- Design and implement strategy, framework and continuous improvement for KYC;
- Manage relationships with credit bureaus, negotiate prices, and optimize their usage;
- Assess the efficacy of technology products and alternate data sources for Flip;
- Conceptualize application flows to reduce friction points for customers and drive adoption;
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's/master’s degree from top tier universities
- Proven experience on credit risk modeling, risk scorecard and underwriting, data analysis, and business intelligence.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights
- Strong leadership and people management skills, also excellent stakeholder management skills, to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying